RIP Manfred Thierry Mugler, another designer we lost in 2022. "Mr. Mugler was a principal architect of a style that washed away the minimalism of the late 1970s and replaced it with an aesthetic of power dressing that was both bombastic and camp, a comic-book fusion of S&M and high fashion in which a drag queen, a prostitute and a Reaganite social X-ray of “Bonfire of the Vanities” became almost the same person, as if standing before a three-way mirror." - NYT 01/23/22
Power dressing at its best, this blazer is a structured corset parading around as an everyday piece of wardrobe. Beautifully designed but made in an almost cream/blush with a built in black cotton lace pocket square. Wear lingerie under it or don't wear anything...
No condition issues.
- Incredible tailoring creates a voluminous effect to the structured blazer
- Clean sewn seams create the look of lapels
- Pointed strong shoulders
- Clean sewn panels throughout the body
- Broad welt side pockets
- Pocket square with built in pocket handkerchief
- Hips are rounded on the blazer
- Four snap buttons at the waist cinch it seamlessly
- Angled cuffs match the angled hem of the blazer
- Bust: 35.5”
- Waist: 28"
- Hip: 38"
- Collar to Hem: 28"
- Shoulders: 15”
- Sleeves: 23.5"
- Fits a modern US size 6
Material: 100% Polyester
Brand: Thierry Mugler