Vintage designers are really where vintage shines the brightest. This 1980s incredible condition Missoni wool and mohair blend cardigan is a fantastic example of quality high-end vintage. Made by Italian craftsmen, well-made (and properly maintained) Missoni knits will last you a lifetime. These are the pieces you hand down to your kids or possibly a very fashionable grand kid.
No condition issues.
- Allover Chevrons pattern
- Cerulean blue, lilac, tan, white, eggplant color story
- Real red oak wood buttons
- Grafted patch front pockets
- Matching cuffs and waist band
- Waist band for expertly tailored fit
- Zebra chevron knit pattern
- Flat weaved brioche knit collar
- Relaxed fit
- Bust: 46”
- Waist: 43"
- Hip: 38"
- Collar to Hem: 26.5"
- Sleeves: 25”
- Shoulders: 19.5”
- Fits a modern US size L-XL, up to a size 110
Material: 62% Wool, 22% Mohair, 8% Alpaca, 8% Nylon
Brand: Missoni for Bonwit Teller