This vintage piece has stayed voluminous and crisp throughout the years. A gorgeously well-maintained vintage ‘80s peasant blouse with five different types of light-blue hand embroidered stitching.
It’s been lovingly embroidered with floral, zigzag, blanket, Y and Fly, and chevron stitching.
No condition issues whatsoever.
- Mint vintage condition
- Crisp white fabric
- Light-blue embroidered florals on bodice and arms
- Zigzag stitching on neckline and wrists
- ‘Y and Fly’ stitching on neckline trim
- Chevron stitching on bodice neckline
- Blanket stitching on ruffle trim on wrists
- Expandable wrists
- Tie neck closure
- Voluminous arms and body
- Chest: 46”
- Waist: 47”
- Hip: 48”
- Collar to Hem: 26”
- Shoulders: 17.5”
- Sleeves: 22”
- Fits a modern Women’s US 8-12
Material: unknown fabric
Brand: unknown vintage brand