1970s Rare Ellen Tracy Novelty Wrap Skirt with Lemon Checkered Lining
Super rare Designer Ellen Tracy '60s wool blend brightly floral colored wrap skirt comes with incredible details, such as beautiful fully lined checkered lemon and eyelet lace interior trim. These skirts were a rare commodity in the Sixties and are even less common place in 2021.
No condition issues, other than tiny stain on corner of interior liner which is not noticeable.
- Neon colors in wool blend Sixties floral novelty pattern
- Wide waist band with extended attached ties
- Maxi length skirt
- Fully lined in lemon checkered print
- Cotton eyelet lace trim on peak-a-boo lining
- Waist: 28"
- Hip: 50"
- Length: 40.5"
- Fits a modern US size Medium, up to a size 6
Material: Wool Blend outer, Polyester & lace liner
Brand: Ellen Tracy for Bonwit Teller